Fable: Guild Apprentice




Fable
Guild Apprentice

In Progress -- This costume was never finished originally,
however I have since added elements to it, but it's still not complete.

Items Made: Hooded Cloak, Gloves, Scarf, Trousers.

The cloak is made of hopsack linen. The sleeves were tea stained for contrast. The gloves/handwraps and scarf are made from a heavy, textured upholstery. I later embroidered runes over the blue detail with embroidery floss. I also did a slight bit of distressing that you may be able to see in the newest pics.

Someday, I might finish this costume.... maybe for renfaire next year.



Update: Recently I had an event at work which I needed a costume fitting for John Flanagan's "Ranger's Apprentice" series. I pulled this out of storage, and added some boots and a pair of trousers I wear for renfaire and now it looks like it's done... even though it isn't. (Ignore my name tag in these! Haha!)


Comments

  1. Awesome guild apprentice uniform. Would you know by any chance if they sell cosplay ones now a days

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves