Emilie Autumn


Hello all,

While my makeup kit tutorial is uploading to youtube, I thought I would take a minute to share with you some of the photos I took at Emilie Autumn's show last weekend.

Now, I had never heard of her before, but back in December I was at the Elysium in Austin for their Nightmare Before Christmas Party and me and ole' Jack took home 2nd in the costume competition. (A really awesome Oogie Boogie took first) Well the prize was a pair of tickets to see Emilie when her tour came to Austin.

So I went.

And it was a fun show. Kinda of vaudville meets steampunk meets burlesque with a side of crazy. My friend Amanda said Emilie's costume was Victorian Mad Max, or something like that. Which just about sums it up. To me I thought she was more the love child of Annie Lennox and Lady Gaga.

All in all it was a good time. so if you want to see pictures, click on the photo below to go to my personal facebook page...



Check it out and let me know what you think!

Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves