I don't mean to brag....

But.... I... AM.... AWESOME!!!

This is about 3 hours of sculpting... maybe more, maybe less.


The top pick is my sculpt, obviously, and the bottom is my inspiration.






I am over the moon with how well this turned out!!! I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a 5 lb. bag of paper clay... and this used about one and half pounds...

I still have to add in the teeth. And then once it dries, cut out the mouth and eyes and sand and touch up... lather, rinse, repeat.

I kept the eyes and the mouth as big as possible for visibility and breathablilty.

I'm thinking that I can back the openings with black chiffon. It's matte so will absorb light, it's thin enough to see through when held up to your face, but you can't see into it... if that makes sense.

I really hope I can have this ready by All-con.

Stay tuned for more to come!!!

Jason Skellington

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves