Kitty/Animal Paws

  
Kitty/Animal Paws
Completed 2008

Both the gloves and the boots feature two types of fur, short fur over the hands and feet and longer fur over the forearms and calves.  I thought it'd be best to keep the fur cleaner when handling things.  

The gloves feature contrast fur patches to resemble the pads found on a cat's paw. The boots used house slippers as a base, over which I added "sculpted" toes-- they're not just shoe covers -- and they have boning to keep from sagging or drooping. I wanted to add in little nail tips but the person I made them for opted out of that.  However I did add eyelets so she could tie ribbon bows in them. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves