Monday Minute: Cosmetic Cop (Website)

Hey All!!!!

So the other day I was in the bookstore and I came across a book called "Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me".  I picked it up and flipped through it and immediately fell in love with it. 

The book is basically a review of all of the beauty products/skin care products available on the market today.  It tells you which products are good and which aren't.  

But what I REALLY love, is that the information is available for FREE online.

The website is...

www.cosmeticscop.com

or

www.paulaschoice.com

Now when you click on the above links you're going to see a website for a skincare line... which is fine.  But you can ignore that you can also ignore the 'Sign Up'/'Login' stuff... unless you want to buy some of the products.

What you really want to look at is this...


First of all the Expert Advice tab is awesome... It covers all kinds of skin care for all skin types.  Have oily skin? Acne? Dry Skin (like me)? This site offers information about which products are better suited for your skin type and why.  It also has a lot of information on how to properly care for different skin types.  Everything from moisturizers, cleansers, toners, makeup, etc.

The other cool think is the product reviews.

I just went through almost every product that I own or use and checked them to the reviews.  Surprisingly, a LOT of my products aren't that great... or are good products, but not for someone of my skin type. 

So I fully plan on utilizing this site when next buying some of my skin care products.





The Best Products and the All Products Review links are pretty amazing.  




You can search by brand... everything from Drugstore to High End is represented.




And what's best is you can search by specific products... list by name, by brand, by product and by price.  

For example I was looking at good moisturizers and could list them from cheapest (10-12 dollars) to the crazy expensive  (over 100 dollars) 


So, yeah, check out the site... play around... rate your makeup kit, like I did.  And stop wasting your money on sub standard products.  


Awesome Skin and Happy Pockets!

Jason



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves