Wednesday Workout: ........


Hey All!!! 

Sadly, I have nothing to report today.  This past week has been crazy.  I just got a new job and started working there today.  I still have to finish my last 2 weeks at my old job.  And I still have a pile of costumes to build.

It doesn't look like Crona will be done for All-Con... I could probably, maybe, possibly, finish the costume but I would get the wig or the Ragnarok done.  Also, I'm pulling several double shifts this next week... so I'll probably, most likely, definitely be sleeping a lot.  

But I will still be hosting panels at All-Con!!!  I think they're Friday at 12:00 noon and Sunday at 10:00 AM.  I will take lots of pictures!!! 

And actually, I'm very much considering doing this con in Not Costumes.  I might just Tshirt and Jeans it. 

But who knows... I'll see what I feel like when I get there.

Talk to you soon!
If I don't die from exhaustion

Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves