It has begun...

Hey there all you cos-crazy people!!!

So... something I've wanted to do for quite some time is to start my own costume pattern line. And recently I made a goal for myself to get the first one ready by no later than the end of March. Well, at least to the point where everything is drafted... maybe not all put together and packaged. But tonight I've started the first one.

Here's a sneak peek...


I know... I know... it isn't very much... just a waist band and a pocket yoke... so obviously I'm drafting a pair of trousers... but for what??? Well... that's a secret.

But if you were wanting a certain military uniform to wear in a fantasized post-industrial revolutionary Europe wherein alchemy is utilized by the government and scientific fields... well, this would be a pattern for you.

It's actually pretty challenging since this one has to be a unisex costume and the sizes will range from XXS-XXL. (that's SEVEN different sizes!)

So I'm hoping to have that ready to be published/sold by the end of June.... maybe sooner... we shall see.

In other news, I finished the drafting the duck's jacket for Turducken. (Which is what I call the opera I'm working on.)



And on that note...

Daffy from Drafting,

Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves