New Year, New Blog

alright, so I've been meaning to do this forever and just haven't done it.. but now with the costuming and such moving along, it's time I started.

Actually, I set this up back in March of 2010 but never used it. In fact I've literally just spent the last hour trying to remember how to get back into this account.

So, what's new with RNMS? Well, this year -- all 13 days of it -- nothing major. I just took on a commission for Disney's the Red Queen, so expect to see that soon.


Also, I'm going to attempt to make a new mask for Jack Skellington.


I'm thinking bottom left corner, but Top left got a lot of votes on facebook.

Alright, so it's 3 am and I have to be at work at 8 so I'm gonna try to sleep.

Look forward to more posts and stuff.

Queen of Hearts and King of Pumpkins,
Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves