So tired...

And as soon as I write this blog I'm going to go to bed. I just paid my tuition for this semester of school and I'll actually be taking classes on campus... Which will require waking up early and stuff... I used to be okay with getting up at a decent hour, but it's been so long that I'm not so good anymore--just these past couple of days of being up for early shifts at work have been killer... or maybe it's because I started walking with my dog to try to get the both of us back in shape...

Anyway...

Cool thing is I'll be taking an Intro to Costuming class. Crazy, huh? A guy who's been costuming for 15 years is taking an Intro Costuming class? Well, the truth is, what I know, I've more or less taught myself. And back when I first enrolled in college, back in 1996 (yes, 96) the class wasn't offered for theater majors. Well, after many, many, non-college years, several false starts, and a few years more of playing stagehand, I've been back in school and now I'm almost done with this little A.A. in Theater.

So for funsies, I'm going to take this Intro to Costuming class. I'll probably get to make some cool costumes and work on some fun costumey projects--maybe even learn a thing or two. I'm sure when we cover patterning, I will, because my patterning skills are less than stellar. And even if I don't learn a thing, I'll probably manage to get an A for the class, so there's always that to look forward to.

Dreams of Dress Dummies and Dog Leashes,
Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves