A Man For All Seasons: Norfolk


A Man For All Seasons
Norfolk
Created March 2005
Items Made: Doublet, Pantaloons, Cloak.

This was made for a college theatre production set in Europe during the reign of Henry VIII. So I got to make a doublet and some pumpkin pants.  It's all made from great upholstery fabrics and the cloak is lined in gold faux silk.  I wish I remembered all the pattern numbers that I used but I think they're out of print.
 
Actually, this costume is was never finished. The costume crew that semester was very small (3-4 people) so we ran out of time and the show opened before any of the costumes could be finished out with trims and such.  
It's still a lovely costume... just kind of plain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Fairy Wings

Fullmetal Alchemist: Lust

Harry Potter: House Scarves